Newark, New Jersey
Newark is a city in New Jersey. It was founded in the year 1898. The city has variant species of flora and fauna. The deep and vast history of this place is situated and shared through its museums. It is also the home of the famous American inventor Thomas Elva Edison.
Places to visit:
- Branch Brook Park – It is settled in an area of 360-acre. It specializes in cherry trees, lakes & bridges bicycling & many more.
- Turtle Back Zoo- It is a place very popular among kids. It has a wide range of wild animal, petting zoo, carousel & a mini-train.
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park – It was the home and a laboratory of the famous inventor Thomas Elva Edison. It includes historical artifacts & archives.
- Newark Museum- Newark Museum focuses on displaying American art, interior décor. It also has a planetarium & a great nature exhibit.
- Tear Drop Memorial – It is a monument which was a gift by the Russian government. It is a memorial to the victims of the 9/11 attacks.
- Eagle Rock Reservation- It is spread over an area of 408.33-acre of land. It is famous for county park having recreation areas & hiking trails with exquisite views.
Places to stay:
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Newark International Airport- It is an ancient hotel with modern architecture featuring a restaurant and a sports bar.
- Wyndham Garden Newark Airport- It is situated very close to the airport, offering free Wi-Fi, free airport shuttle, a seasonal pool & dining.
- Spring Hill Suites by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport- It has a modern architecture having rooms with kitchenettes & an indoor pool, free breakfast & airport shuttle.
- Best Western Robert Treat Hotel- It is an ancient hotel with the most exquisite rooms offering free Wi-fi, breakfast, free airport shuttle, and a Mediterranean restaurant.
- Holiday Inn Newark Airport- The hotel offers a comfy stay along with an American bistro and lounge, free Wi-fi & parking.